Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Summer Solstice!


In this post: LaSara's Note; Happy Summer Solstice! * An Ecstatic Presence Empowerment

Hey Love,

Happy Solstice! May your worlds of dream come into manifestation in perfect alignment with your purpose!

Manifestation is an act of creation, and you are breating it, and being it, right now.

Lotsa love, and have a peaceful day,

-LaSara

P.S. Just a reminder that I'm raising my coaching and mentoring rates today. If you want to get on board at the current rate (and lock that rate in for your next coaching program, too), commit before midnight (pacific) tonight. Call me at 707-293-5153, or drop a note to info@lasarafirefox.com.

An Ecstatic Presence Empowerment: The Gift of Recognition
by LaSara FireFox, www.lasarafirefox.com

Sometimes when I'm in the middle of a project, it's hard to hear a request for my attention as anything other than a distraction. And the less I pay attention, the bigger my loved-one's need gets for a moment of connection.

Soon, the chant of "MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!" begins, and my edge starts rising.

The moment I remember that this is an opportunity for presence, and a chance for a moment of divine interaction, the energy shifts. All I need to do is come present in the Love.

I invite you to consciously enter into interaction as a moment of divine presence. Bring your whole self into your heart, and connect from there. Recognize the inherent wholeness, integrity, perfection in your loved ones, in strangers, in yourself. Make Love a verb.

Consider yourself Empowered!

No comments: